- Candidates with minimum 50% in graduation (45% for Reserve Categories) from a recognized university with a valid score in national level entrance tests CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with any bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agriculture engineering, agrochemicals, dairy science/technology, forestry, home science, horticulture, veterinary science are preferred.
- Candidates can apply online or download application form from the website and send the same duly filled with an amount of Rs. 500/- by cash or DD in the name of SVVR Educational Society.
- a) Rank from one of the tests such as CMAT, CAT, GMAT, ATMA, MAT, XAT is considered for 50% of marks.
b) 10th, 10+2, UG marks are taken for 20%
c) Interview by panel of experts is done for 30% of marks weightage
So, total 100% of marks taken and merit list is prepared.
- Names of short-listed candidates will appear in the merit list on FABS website (www.fabs.ac.in) or shall be informed directly.
|i.||PGDM- ABM Tuition fee for 2 Years||Rs. 4, 00,000
|ii.||ITES (Internet while in campus, Digital Learning Systems, E-Journals, Library) (@Rs. 1000/month)||Rs. 24,000
|iii.||Learning Materials (Readings and Text Books)|
|Total (items i, ii, iii)||4,84,000
|iv.||Group Medical and Accidental Insurance|
(As per actuals, approximately Rs. 2000 for two years)
|v.||Internship Expenditure (Estimate) (not payable to institute)|
● Estimate towards board, lodge per month @Rs. 10,000
● Travel expenditure: Rs 10,000
● Contingency expenditure: Rs 5,000
|Rs. 35,000 to 40,000
Hostel & Mess Fees per annum
- Room Rent for Single Occupancy with attached bathroom @Rs. 2500/month
- Room Rent for Single Occupancy without attached bathroom @Rs. 2000/month
- Room Rent for Double Occupancy without attached bathroom @ Rs. 1500/month
- Mess Charges (estimate only) @ 4000-5000/month
Loans and Scholarships
SGI will assist those students who wish to avail education loan. In the addition, the institution will also provide some merit-cum-means scholarships in form of partial fee waiver. These will be based on 1st year’s performance.