- Candidates with minimum 50% in graduation (45% for Reserve Categories) from a recognized university with a valid score in national level entrance tests CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with any bachelor’s degree in agriculture, agriculture engineering, agrochemicals, dairy science/technology, forestry, home science, horticulture, veterinary science are preferred.
- Candidates can apply online or download application form from the website and send the same duly filled with an amount of Rs. 500/- by cash or DD in the name of SVVR Educational Society.
- a) Rank from one of the tests such as CMAT, CAT, GMAT, ATMA, MAT, XAT is considered for 50% of marks.
b) 10th, 10+2, UG marks are taken for 20%
c) Interview by panel of experts is done for 30% of marks weightage
So, total 100% of marks taken and merit list is prepared.
- Names of short-listed candidates will appear in the merit list on FABS website (www.fabs.ac.in) or shall be informed directly.
Tuition fee Rs. 2,00,000 per academic year
Hostel & Mess Fees per annum
- Hostel facility is available on campus.
- The rates will be different for single occupancy and double occupancy.
- Hostelerscan avail the on-campus canteen for meals.
- The food and hostel charges are mentioned below:
- Single room accommodation – Rs. 55,000/- per year.
- Twin occupancy – Rs. 45,000/- per year.
- The payment will be at the beginning of each academic year.
- Single rooms will be allotted on first come first basis as they are limited in number.
Loans and Scholarships
SGI will assist those students who wish to avail education loan. In the addition, the institution will also provide some merit-cum-means scholarships in form of partial fee waiver. These will be based on 1st year’s performance.