Minimum qualification for admission to the PGDM – Agri Business Management program is UGC/ICAR recognized graduation, in any discipline with a minimum OGPA of 5.00 out of 10.00 or 50% aggregate marks or their equivalents. Final year students can also apply.
Candidates seeking admission have to fill the Interest Form by using the
URL: https://tinyurl.com/FABSABM or can contact the Admissions Team on either 8886301166 or 8886301155. You can also visit our website: www.fabs.ac.in or www.sgih.ac.in
- Selection for PGDM – Agri Business Management is a two – stage process.
- Stage1: FABS admission test will be conducted either online or offline.
- Stage2: Candidates who have cleared the FABS admission test will have to appear for a personal or phonical interview after paying Rs 500 for application form.
- Final selection will be based on the combined scores in the FABS admission test, interview and the score in either of the National Management Education entrance examinations mentioned below.
a) Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by IIMs
f) XMAT conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- The student will have to submit the registration number, scorecard and application form of any one of the above six examinations during the time of confirming the admission.
|i.||Application Fees (after clearing FABS Admission Test)||Rs. 500
|ii.||Admission Fees (while confirming admission)||Rs 25,000
|iii.||PGDM- ABM Tuition fee for 2 Years||Rs. 4,00,000
|iv.||ITES (Internet while in campus, Digital Learning Systems, E-|
Journals, Library, Other Reading Materials) (@Rs. 4000/term)
|Total (items i, ii, iii, iv)||4,49,500
|v.||Group Medical and Accidental Insurance|
(As per actuals, approximately Rs. 1000/year)
Hostel Charges (to be paid Term-Wise)
- Room Rent for Single Occupancy with attached bathroom @Rs. 2500/month
- Room Rent for Single Occupancy without attached bathroom @Rs. 2000/month
- Room Rent for Double Occupancy without attached bathroom @ Rs. 1500/month
- Mess Charges (Estimate) @ Rs. 4000-4500/month
Loans and Scholarships
- FABS will make all the efforts to arrange bank loans for all the needy students.
- FABS will also provide some merit-cum-means scholarships in form of partial fee waiver.