- Candidates with minimum 50% in graduation (45% for Reserve Categories) from a recognized university with a valid score . in national level entrance tests CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with any Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Agriculture Engineering, Agrochemicals, Dairy Science/Technology, Forestry, Home Science, Horticulture, Veterinary Science are preferred.
- Candidates can apply online or download application form from the website and send the same duly filled with an amount of. Rs. 500/- by cash or DD in the name of SVVR Educational Society.
- a) Rank from one of the tests such as CMAT, CAT, GMAT, ATMA, MAT, XAT is considered for 50% of marks.
b) 10th, 10+2, UG marks are taken for 20%
c) Interview by panel of experts is done for 30% of marks weightage
So, total 100% of marks taken and merit list is prepared.
- .Names of short-listed candidates will appear in the Merit List on FABS website (www.fabs.ac.in) or shall be informed Directly.
Tutions Fee per annum Rs. 2,00,000
- Hostel & Mess Fees per annum
- Hostel facility is available in campus.
- The rates will be different for single occupancy and double occupancy.
- Hoteliers’ will have the facility of mess in the campus.
- The food and hostel charges for single room accommodation is Rs. 55,000/- per year.
- It is Rs. 45,000/- per year for student twin occupancy.
- The payment will be at the beginning of each academic year. Since the single rooms are limited, they will be available on first cum first basis
Loans and Scholarships
For all the needy students, FABS will assist in getting the bank loans. In the addition, FABS will also provide some merit-cum-means scholarships in form of partial fee waiver. These will be based on 1st year’s performance.