The two-year, fully residential, AICTE approved FABS PGDM – Agri Business and Management is the flagship programme of Sagar Group of Institutions (SGI) . The uniquely designed curriculum and pedagogy of the programme orients students to agro ecology concerns;inculcatesbusiness skills and spirit of entrepreneurship, management competencies; and provides opportunities for experiential learning of food, agri and allied business enterprise management dynamics. The programme offers streams of optional courses providing opportunities for intense and focused learning of choice. The programme helps the students to evolve as competent food, agri business and management professionals and champions.
- Interactive learning – FABS PGDM AMB course is designed to bea hands-on approach to help students become more engaged in dialogue and co-learning with other students and faculty. Emphasis islaid onlifelong learningthat reflects UNESCO’s four pillars of learning which are learning to know, to do, to live and to be. With or without a form of technology, interactive learning helps students strengthen problem solving and critical thinking.
- 66 weeks of interactive learning terms – each of 12 weeks duration with courses for 36 credits each – 198 credits (40 core courses – 180 credits plus optional courses-18 credits)
- Experiential learning – The program has been designed to a have a strong emphasis exposure to live projects, industry visits and interaction, internships etc to enable learning through exposure, experience and reflection.
- 24 weeks of experiential learning modules – 102 Creditsinclude Induction (6 weeks – 24 credits); Internship (12 weeks – 48 credits) and Project Work (6 weeks 30 credits)
- PGDM-ABM program duration – 94 weeks including vacation-4 weeks