The two-year, fully residential, AICTE approved PGDM – Agri Business and Management is the flagship programme of FABS. The uniquely designed curriculum and pedagogy of the programme orients students to agro ecology concerns;inculcatesbusiness skills, management competencies and entrepreneurspirit; and provides opportunities for experiential learning of food, agri and allied business enterprise management dynamics. The programme offers streams of optional courses providing opportunities for intense and focused learning of choice. The programme helps the students to evolve as competent food, agri business and management professionals and champions.
- Interactive learning is a hands-on approach to help students become more engaged in dialogue doingand co-learning jointly with faculty and other students. Emphasis is on lifelong learningthat reflects UNESCO’s four pillars of learning to know, to do, to live and to be. With or without a form of technology, interactive learning helps students strengthen problem solving and critical thinking.
- 66 weeks of interactive learning terms – each of 12 weeks duration with courses for 36 credits each – 198 credits (40 core courses – 180 credits plus optional courses-18 credits)
- Experiential learning – strengthen learning to be a professional, learning to live and work together through praxis – assimilate learning from exposure, experience and reflection.
- 24 weeks of experiential learning modules – 102 Creditsinclude Induction (6 weeks – 24 credits); Internship (12 weeks – 48 credits) and Project Work (6 weeks 30 credits)
- PGDM-ABM Programme duration – 94 weeks including vacation-4 weeks